Naruto Powerline RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Powerline RPG

...Attack the Villages as a Rogue or as the Akatsuki, or defend it as a Village Ninja. Take place in the Chuunin Exams, or teach the Genin coming up...Which will you choose? ...it's your choice...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

taijutsu training (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

taijutsu training (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 pm

baki slamed his fist into a wooden dummy sending it flying into a tree breaking it. "damn" baki said he needed to stop breaking his practice targets he kicked a rock in fustration nd hurt his toe. "OW" baki yelped rubbing his foot he didnt notice someone pproaching him.

ooc: sorry if this seems rushed im jutsin a hurry to go somehwere
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Arashi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 am

Arashi walked up to the boy with a smile upon her face. "Hello, what are you doing?" She asked him. She had watched him train his taijutsu from afar, and decided to walk up to him and start a conversation. And hopefully, make a new friend!
Back to top Go down
Sith
ANBU
ANBU
Sith

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 am

Light had been walking thru training grounds all day. He had noticed the two genin from afar but had said nothing to them. He slowly began patrolling the farther end of the training ground. It had been almost an hour before he had saw them again. Unsure of who they were he decided to get a little closer to see if he could spot something worth looking at. Upon getting closer he noted that the seemed evenly matched in what could be abilities, or maybe they still had that just out of the academy look. He yawned than hoped down from the tall oak tree. He slowly walked over and began stretching, "Well if your done beating up on the dummy....Why don't we have a friend spar, you know 2 on 1 it would be highly in your favor if you won." Light said as he readjusted his mask for combat.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:33 am

ooc: sorry i didnt reply in a while i went to florida and south padre island for vacation

baki replied to the female that asked him a question " i am training that way when battl;e comes i can defend myself and the people i care to protect." baki beame dhimself with pride. "and i accept your challenge under friedndly terms of coarse." baki bowed his head showing gratitude. "forgive me i havent introduced myself i am baki ookami"
Back to top Go down
Sith
ANBU
ANBU
Sith

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Light slowly reveled the knives that were hid away in his long jacket and moved closer." I'm aubu member Sith but you can call me Light." He replied in a soft but firm voice as he awaited for his other challenger to except his invataion to do battle. He cracked his neck and began rolling his arms in a slightly strenching matter to losse his body up for his little spar, "so what the rules my friends first one to bleed or will we go with the all might first to quit. Either one would be fine with me, i have nothing better to do." Light slightly joked know that today was the day that the exams began and he was one of the properts for the testing that had to be done ihn about the next hour. He began to release his charkra a little to show off his power just a tad bit.

{OOC: "It's ok I haven't been on that much any way." }
Back to top Go down
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:27 pm

ooc: its okay i havent been on much anyways i didnt know managing a site could take up so much time

baki scracthed his head. "i guess the all out until somone quits would be fine for me" baki tied his headband on his head tightly and got into a stance. "im going all out!" he declared and charged at the male known as light.
Back to top Go down
Sith
ANBU
ANBU
Sith

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:50 am

Sith quickly jumped back removing himself from close range attacks and than drew out a few throwing knives he had hid away in his jacket. He released all of the knives at one time with a sinple but effective flick of the wrist and sent them flying. Three were sent straiaght at the charging boy's head the other were sent at limbs such as the leg, arm and two at his chest. Light wanted to see how quick was the boys reaction timeing, and what style of defense would he use to dodge a well placed oppoent who mastered almost all types of fighrting skill.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:57 pm

baki quickly drew his katana and blocked with a throwing of a few kuni of his own one missed completley and was heading towards light while the other two kuni blocked another kuni heading towarda baki. baki dashed to the left and hit the rest still coming at him with a swing of his katana. baki still charging jumped high into the air his katana in the air above his head and roared.
Back to top Go down
Sith
ANBU
ANBU
Sith

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Sith kuni with his bare hand by adding in more chrakra to his finger tips. He edges of the kuni slit his finger's a little but didn't do to much to injur him in any serious form or fastion. Sith Than gripped the kuni tightly and embraced the swing of the katana, as it came crashing down from over head. Sith than pushed the boy back with very little effort as he drew out his sword of his own, As a few drops of blood began to drip from his small cuts Sith than charge full speed at the genin, Leading off with one of his favorite jutsus the great fire ball. A the fireball formed Sith than released at a an angle of 45 degrees an he shot for the genin chest in an a tempte to destracte him for the shadow clones that were now hidding in the bushes waiting for there cue to strike.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:04 pm

baki jumpe dback to avoid being hit by the fireball. he drew his katana to his side balancing his body and was knocked up into the sky hovering for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sith
ANBU
ANBU
Sith

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

Sith wasted no time backing this attack with his sword he leaped over the genin as high as he could and swung his sword downward. In attempt to cut thru the genin chest. Sith swung as hard as he could causeing him to be slightly turned by the swing. In the mist of him hanging upside down he was able to release a few paper bombs that released a dark screen of black smoke. On of the Anbus' favorite weapons when in hand to hand combat. It masked most of the strikes and weapon play skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taijutsu training (OPEN)   taijutsu training (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taijutsu training (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1